What happens next?
If you decide that therapy may help you and you want to take the next step forward, you can often feel a little unsure so here's a brief guide of what to do next and what you can expect from me.
- Contact me. Email and phone details are at the bottom of this page or go straight to the contact page here
- We'll have a brief chat over the phone or via email and arrange your first consultation which can last for anything up to an hour.
- During the initial consultation we can talk about your particular problem(s). Ascertain what it is You want from therapy. Talk through any questions you may have. I will advise you of the possible ways forwards based on our discussions, estimated therapy sessions required.
- You leave the consultation to think about if you wish to start therapy based on our conversations and your better understanding.
- You contact me to let me know you want to start therapy. I will then work on your particular case, formulate the basis of therapy and contact you (usually within a week) to make your first appointment for therapy so we can get started. I do take the time to ensure the therapy is specific to you so please understand that I will not see you until this is ready to go. At the same time, I won't leave you waiting long.....
- You come to your first therapy appointment.
- Therapy Period - including regular evaluations of progress towards beneficial change.
Fill in our online enquiry form here and I will get back to you with 24 hours Mon-Fri.
Office: +44 (0)1908 37 77 03